ETM work across a range of industries, we have specialist teams for different events. Whether you need a Senior Event Manager with pharmaceutical compliance training, an Account Director with financial institutions experience, or a Delegate Manager running global brand activations, ETM have the team for you.
CONFERENCE & Exhibition MANAGEMENT
ETM have managed three consecutive conference and exhibition events for their client in the brewing sector, each delivering a different theme/message to more than 350 delegates.
- Multi-faceted six day event – technical sessions, social functions, gala dinner, trade exhibition for 50 sponsors, local site visits
- Management of a $1 million event budget, including sponsor revenue
- Production and stage management within main conference, break out sessions, gala dinner and welcome reception
- Exhibition management, including catering and hospitality
- Negotiation with venues for the client to provide own alcohol at events, management of external liquor licences and negotiation of corkage fees
- Development and delivery of a delegate app to replace paper programs, reduce printing costs and encourage delegates’
A seven day incentive trip to India for the client’s top 35 sales achievers. ETM have delivered the incentive trip for five years, each year striving to find new, unique destinations to inspire and incentivise staff year on year, within budget.
- Motivate sales team by launching next year’s incentive destination on the last night of the current event
- Conduct full site inspection • Enhance brand experience with digital and print touch points
- Building a customised program – e.g. a day trip to Taj Mahal, staying in a traditional Indian palace, group dinner in the jungle, camel transfers, local shopping experiences etc.
- ETM personally escorted the group, ensuring security and safety of the group at all times, access to clean water and snacks, management of gratuities
- Management of all group travel: flights, four hotels, four modes of transfers, visas
- Risk management
ETM successfully manage a major automotive company’s events calendar, with defined KPIs.
- Production of a consolidated events calendar across all operating departments, a total of 50+ events and groups per year
- Services range from venue finding through to full event management for domestic and international events. The client can select the level of support required, keeping costs proportionate to the size of the event
- Sourcing lead times have improved by 23%, contributing to workflow planning and increased ROI
- Mitigating risk by vetting all supplier contracts
- ETM’s global buying power utilised to negotiate rates across airlines and hotel suppliers, with reports demonstrating savings per event and by quarter
- ETM provides full reconciled event budgets and detailed quarterly and annual reporting of total spend, total savings, spend per supplier, and spend